|Click on flyer for printable version
May is Tucson Fitness Month, with free fitness classes offered at various locations every day from May 3rd to May 30th.
Come to our launch event Sunday, May 3rd from 10 a.m. to noon and take a free class in hip-hop, line dancing, zumba – or all three. Enjoy free snacks and giveaways courtesy of event sponsors Whole Foods, Walgreens, Tucson Medical Center, Southern Arizona Roadrunners, the City of Tucson, and Arizona Party Rental.
Pick up a calendar for the month’s free classes (or print one out here) and get active, get fit! Remember to bring a photo ID to all Y locations.
Free Classes Include
- Bootcamp – Circuit training with high-intensity intervals and body resistance
- Cardio – High and low impact cardio with strength for a total body workout
- CarPiYo – Combines aspects of cardio, pilates, and yoga
- Chair – Stretching, strength, cardio, and balance
- Fired Up! – (for KIDCO youth at listed locations only) Circuit training with a TFD firefighter